(Scroll down for video) 🙂
This past week I sat down with my sister, Reagan Walsh. She shared her story as a top prospect athlete and details of the road she’s on. Her freshman season consisted of 50 RBI’s, 7 Home Runs, 280 Batting Average, and a trip to the Women’s College World Series! So how does she do it? And how does she stay true to her morals while accomplishing her goals? Find out by watching our conversation linked below.
Reagan is currently on the women’s softball team at the University of Florida. At the age of 19, Reagan has managed to accomplish so much…
- 2021 Los Angeles Times All-Star Team
- 2021 Daily Breeze Player of the Year
- 2021 Pioneer League Most Valuable Player
- 2021 PGF All-American Western Region
- 2020 Daily Breeze All-Area League First Team
- 2019 Daily Breeze All-Area League First Team
- 2018 All-State Cal-Hi Sports Player of the Week
- 2018 Daily Breeze All-Area League First Team
Reagan is humble, determined, and strives to achieve the most with her ability. She admits that she has learned through mistakes. The lessons she’s learned prepared her for the obstacles presented during the current road she’s on. Between practices, homework, home runs, dating and friendships; Reagan is just like any other college student, finding their purpose and chasing dreams.
“Be yourself and do what you love… everything is gonna work out”
Follow along with Reagan as she embarks on her sophomore season. #GoGators
One reply on “Sister, Sister”
You two are so adorable and talented!